1. The information collected on this form is for the use of course registration, account servicing of course-related activities and / or for application of course-related funding (only if applicable) to respective funding-related agencies / bodies / organisations (SSG, NTUC, E2I, etc).
2. Fast Enterprise Pte Ltd is committed on maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information and undertakes not to reveal participant’s information to any 3rd party (other than the funding-related agencies and / or authorized data intermediaries by Fast Enterprise Pte Ltd) without prior consent of the participant.
3. The registration form and payment must be submitted to Fast Enterprise Pte Ltd at least 2 weeks before course commencement.
4. The course schedule selected is subject to confirmation. Fast Enterprise Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw or re-schedule the class without prior notice.
5. Participant shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme as approved by Fast Enterprise Pte Ltd.
In the event for funded Courses (E.g. SSG, SDF), should participant fail to meet any of the requirements set under the funding scheme or has been granted funding for the same course previously, may thereby resulting of his / her application for funding claim being rejected by the respective funding agency, the participant is liable to pay the whole amount of course fee to Fast Enterprise Pte Ltd:
• Participant achieves less than the minimum attendance required by the course.
• Participant fails to sit for the required examinations / assessment. (where applicable)
• Participant fails the required examinations and assessment. (where applicable)
6. Request of Deferment / Transfer / Replacement / Withdrawal of Courses:
• For deferment / transfer / withdrawal of courses, a written notice must be submitted and received by Fast Enterprise Pte Ltd 2 weeks before the commencement of workshop.
• For replacement of course, a written notice, together with the full particulars of the new participant, must be submitted and received by Fast Enterprise Pte Ltd 2 weeks before the commencement of workshop.
• All requests are subject to approval. An administrative fee (inclusive of GST) will be imposed for all approved refunds / withdrawals or transfer base on case by case basis.
- $53.50 administrative fee
• Once schedule has been submitted and booked, the following cancellation charges will apply:
- No Charge When written notice is received more than 2 weeks before commencement of course.
- 50% of course fees When written notice is received more than 1 week before commencement of course.
- 100% of course fees When written notice is received less than 1 week before commencement of course.
7. Training Quality and Outcomes Measurement Survey (TRAQOM) by SSG:
• SSG will conduct the two post-course evaluation surveys in the following manner:
(a) The Quality Survey will be conducted after the course end date through an electronic survey. The survey will be emailed to the participant through SSG’s central survey system.
(b) The Outcomes survey will be administered once a year through a contracted vendor. The survey will be sent to shortlisted participants who have completed their workshop at least six months earlier.
• Participant is encouraged to provide his / her personal email address and phone number for SSG to conduct the surveys.
(c) Course Survey
• Course survey will be conducted for selected courses.
• The first survey will be conducted 3 months after course completion.
• The next survey will be conducted 6 months after course completion.
8. Examination and Assessment:
• Participant is advised to be punctual on the day of examination / assessment. Late comers may be barred from taking the examination / assessment.
• If participant is found cheating, participant will be barred from the examination / assessment, and Fast Enterprise Pte Ltd reserves the right to take necessary actions.
• If participant fails the examination / assessment and wishes to appeal, participant is required to submit appeal form and make necessary payment before the submission deadline.